Are you staying at Van der Valk Hotel Eindhoven? Rent an E-chopper and discover the beautiful surroundings in a fun and environmentally friendly way!
About the E-chopper
Rent an E-chopper and discover the beautiful green surroundings of our hotel. Tour through the Genneper Parks, along the watermill or make a trip to the center of Eindhoven. The e-choppers are snorscooters, so you don't need to wear a helmet. Our scooters take you at a speed of up to twenty-five kilometers per hour to all the places of interest in the area. The maximum travel distance is 50 km so keep this in mind when planning your route.
- Renting an E-chopper is only possible for hotel guests. Stay the night! Check out our different room types.
- The E-Chopper is rented for > 3 hours or < 3 hours. The E-Chopper must be returned to the hotel before 23:00 hours. Renting for multiple days is only possible if agreed in advance.
- For € 59.00 you will have the E-chopper at your disposal for the entire day.
- For € 37.50 you will have the E-chopper at your disposal for 3 hours.
- The minimum age for driving an E-chopper is 16 years and you must be in possession of a valid moped license or driver's license B. No driving license and still want to have fun on the road? Check out our E-bikes.
- Only one person at a time may sit on the E-chopper.
- You as the driver are liable for any damage or theft.
- At the end of your rental session you can return the E-chopper to the hotel reception.
Rent an E-chopper
Can't wait to discover the surroundings on one of our new E-choppers? Or do you want to inquire about the availability? Please contact our reception, our colleagues will be happy to help you. We wish you a safe and enjoyable E-chopper tour!
Our tip: There are only five E-choppers available each day, so don't wait too long! There are several nice E-chopper routes available, please ask at our reception desk.