Are you staying at Van der Valk Hotel Eindhoven? Rent an E-chopper and discover the beautiful surroundings in a fun and environmentally friendly way!
About the E-chopper
Rent an E-chopper and discover the beautiful green surroundings of our hotel. Tour through the Genneper Parks, along the watermill or make a trip to the center of Eindhoven. E-choppers are electric scooters that take you at a maximum speed of twenty-five kilometres per hour to all the places of interest in the area. You can drive them through the hustle and bustle of the city, or seek out the peace and quiet of the Strabrechtse Heide. Our colleagues at reception will be happy to help you find a nice route. The maximum travel distance is 50 km so keep this in mind when planning your route.
- Renting an E-chopper is only possible for hotel guests. Stay the night! Check out our different room types.
- You can hire the E-chopper from €27.50. For this amount, you can explore the area for 2 hours. Would you prefer to enjoy the e-chopper a bit longer? You can also choose 2.5 hours, 3 hours, 4.5 hours or 8 hours. Check availability on the website. The E-Chopper is rented for a minimum of 2 hours.
- The minimum age for driving an E-chopper is 16 years and you must be in possession of a valid moped license or driver's license B. No driving license and still want to have fun on the road? Check out our E-bikes.
- On the E-chopper you may take a child aged between 8 -15 years on the back of the bike.
- You as the driver are liable for any damage or theft.
- From 1 January 2023, wearing a helmet on the e-chopper will be compulsory. This is included in the rental price.
Our tip: There are only three E-choppers available each day, so don't wait too long! There are several nice E-chopper routes available, please ask at our reception desk.