Break out buffet
There is a lot that needs to be done after a death. We will be happy to take the care of the coffee table off your hands so you can come to us to offer condolences to next of kin and to remember them. Our condolence arrangement is served in the restaurant. If you would like a private room, we can offer this at an additional cost. We offer 2 types of condolence arrangements. Our condolence arrangements have a duration of 2.5 hours.
We will serve your guests two delicious sandwiches of floor bread from the assortment below:
- White bread with ham, lettuce and mustard sauce
- Brown bread with young mature cheese, lettuce and tomato
- White bread with chicken filet, cream cheese and rocket salad
- Brown bread on the floor with Brabant ox sausage, capers and lettuce
We also serve your guests a cup of soup. You can choose from the following homemade soups. We serve one of the following soups and would like to hear your choice in advance:
- Grandma's tomato soup with fresh meatballs
- Clear vegetable soup
We also serve your guests a warm snack. You can make a choice from the following hot items. We serve one of the following hot items and would like to hear your choice in advance:
- Sausage roll
- Brabant sausage roll
- White bread roll with a traditional croquette and Brabant mustard
The following beverages are included without limitation for 2.5 hours:
- Coffee, tea, milk, fruit juices, water and soft drinks
The following applies to the condolence arrangement:
- Other drinks based on post calculation.
- The soup is served. Other refreshments in buffet form.
- Based on availability.
- Takes place in the restaurant. If you would like a private room, we can offer this at an additional cost.
- It is possible to extend the range of drinks with alcoholic refreshments at an additional cost.
If you are interested in condolence arrangements, please contact us. You can reach us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Of course, we would also be happy to assist you by phone by calling +31 (0)40 211 60 33 (selection menu 2).