High Tea at Brasserie Martinus, the best High Tea of Eindhoven!
Start between 11.00 - 14.00 in Brasserie Martinus
€ 26.50 adults | € 13.25 children (4-11 years) p.p.
* Reserve for 2 people 48 hours before
At Brasserie Martinus of Van der Valk Hotel Eindhoven you can enjoy 2.5 hours of the tastiest and most extensive High Tea in all of Eindhoven. With this delicious High Tea a successful afternoon is guaranteed. Socialize with the girls while enjoying delicious homemade and artisan snacks. Our High Tea is also perfect if you have planned a weekend in Eindhoven.
During this High Tea you do not just enjoy any tea. Brasserie Martinus proudly serves Ronnefeldt tea. The luxurious teas of this renowned tea brand come from the best tea regions in the world. The rich flavours are due to the right climate, the right soil and the careful process in which the tea leaves are picked and selected. Are you more a coffee lover? No problem, we also offer various types of luxury coffee.
High Tea menu
During the High Tea you can enjoy various delicacies, spread over a number of courses. Think of a soup, different types of sandwiches, small savoury snacks and of course the sweet should not be missing! In short, a surprising High Tea made with fresh, traditional and sustainable products. The menu below has been prepared subject to menu changes.
- Tomato soup with tomato cubes, parsley and meatballs
- Etagère with various mini sandwiches and various small dishes
- Ham, tomato, mozzarella, green pesto and basil
- Smoked salmon, piccalilly, chives
- Fenugreek, little gem, bunch of tomatoes, mustard mayonnaise
- Cucumber filled with cream cheese and smoked salmon
- Tomato filled with Dutch shrimps
- Black Forest ham with melon
- Mini Quiche spinach and cheese
- Sweets such as: Petit four, cake, muffin, chocolate lollipop, scone, clotted cream and apricot jam.
- Milshake espresso
Do you want us to take allergies into account? We are happy to do this. You can indicate your allergies and wishes when booking your high tea.
Do you have any questions? We are happy to help you. You can reach us by phone at 040-2116033.